Bhu Naksha Kerala 2023 | Bhunaksha E-Maps | E-Rekha Kerala FMB Cadastral Map | Kerala Land Records Portal | Kerala village maps 2023
Bhu Naksha Kerala E-Maps | E-Rekha 2023 – The Kerala Government has introduced an online web portal to help the people of Kerala view and download the map of any land available in the state. As we know in Kerala land records are known as “Ozhuku” in our regional language. Through this web portal, you can check Kerala village maps 2023, Bhu Naksha Kerala 2023 | Bhunaksha Kerala FMB Cadastral Map and view or download the land map online of any village within Kerala state.
Also Read: RTC Bhoomi Online Karnataka 2023
Bhu Naksha AP 2023, Here you get access to your land records. People of Andhra Pradesh can check their Cadastral Map, Plot details, and the land records of their area with exact location. The government also shares the land’s exact value, the owner’s name, and the types of land. Here, we will share important information about Bhu Naksha AP land records through which you can check the Bhu Naksha AP, Bhulagan, and land records. Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department and the Land Development Department provide Cadastral Map, FMB, ROR View, and Map Views such as Base Map, Subdiv Map, and Geo Map to their citizen.
Also Read: Kerala Lottery Online Results
Bhu Naksha Kerala 2023: Details
|Name||Bhu Naksha Kerala 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Kerala|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Kerala|
|Objective||Providing Online Bhu Naksah Kerala|
Benefits of Bhu Naksha Kerala 2023
- The aim is to provide digitalized land records.
- Fast updating land records online on the basis of the survey for public convenience
- Build transparency between the government and the citizens of Kerala
- Saving lots of time consumed visiting the revenue office
- Provide online mutation and registration processes easily
- Instantly get updated and pay our Bhu Lagan Online
Also Read: PM Kisan Status Check Aadhar Card
What is E-Rekha?
E-Rekha is an online portal of the state of Kerala where all the survey land records are digitally saved in such a way that people within the state can easily access their land records via mobile or computer. Here you fetch the data online and easily make payments online.
Also Read: PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check
What is E-Maps?
E-Maps is the online web portal of the state of Kerala. The Government of Kerala introduced this portal to help the citizens of Kerala to view their land records online. E-Maps is an effective mapping application system package for surveying. Here you select the desired area of interest by selecting District, Taluk, Village, Survey Number, Sub Division Number, and Block Number and view your land records easily.
List of all the District Bhu Naksha Kerala Available Online
How to Check E-Rekha Kerala Survey and Land Records 2023
If you want to check land records online then you have to follow all the steps mentioned below:-
- To Check Kerala land records online, We have to visit the official website E-Rekha Kerala. To save time you can directly visit the portal by clicking here @http://erekha.kerala.gov.in
- After that on the Main Menu select the option “File Search“
- Now you have three options such as old survey records, resurvey records, and district maps. Select the option “resurvey records” and process further
- Select the FMB option under the Map section and feed all necessary details carefully
- Check the mentioned details are filled in correctly and click on the submit button
- Now, Save and Download land records
How to Check Bhu Naksha Kerala E-Maps?
If you want to check the land village map online then you have to follow all the steps mentioned below:-
- To Check Bhu Naksha Kerala E-Maps online, We have to visit the official website of E-Maps Kerala. To save time you can directly visit the portal by clicking here @https://emaps.kerala.gov.in/
- After that select District, Taluk, and Village to process further
- Now, select Block Number, Survey Number, and Sub Division Number
- Check the details carefully and click on the submit button
- Select the land map which you want to view the map
- Click on Map Report to get details of your land
- Now, Save and Download land records